Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cub mail day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Today was my first sports-related mail day in a while since I've taken a little break from the hobby. Last week [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] had a little giveaway during a pack break video on the FCB Facebook page. The four of us watching at the time were sent packages. Got mine today. Thanks Adam!

2012 Playoff Prime Cuts Hats Off Greg Maddux /99
fQCAJfk.jpg

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Today was my first sports-related mail day in a while since I've taken a little break from the hobby. Last week [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION] had a little giveaway during a pack break video on the FCB Facebook page. The four of us watching at the time were sent packages. Got mine today. Thanks Adam!

View attachment 71408

Cool card, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

A_Pharis

View attachment 71408

It pays to watch be Break crap Retail. You're welcome!

Members online