Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@~~~~~@@@~~~FRIDAY MORNING THREAD~~~@@@~~~~~@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, for some reason my wife heard my son this morning and decided to get him up while getting ready for work, and then got mad at me when I didn't wake up right away to take care of him...just leave him in his room, I'll get him when I wake up....women...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I awoke this morning to the sound of thunder
How far off I sat and wondered
Started humming a song from 1992
Ain't it funny how the night moves
When you just don't seem to have as much to lose
Strange how the night moves
With autumn closing in.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Hoping the work day goes by quickly. Driving to Sioux Falls as soon as I get off of work to see my dad, hit up a Twins game and then get some stuff for the wedding. Crazy to think that one week from tomorrow is the big day

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
The mariners just made the dumbest trade this year.

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

I woke up today thinking it was 50/50 that O'neill was going to be traded soon.... when you have to google the name of the other guy to find any info on him its not a good sign.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I woke up today thinking it was 50/50 that O'neill was going to be traded soon.... when you have to google the name of the other guy to find any info on him its not a good sign.
I thought Gonzalez was way older but still thought O'Neill was a big deal for them

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Members online