Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Looking for Herget and Longoria

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
So I used to teach Jimmy Herget for the Reds in high school and I am trying to put together a rainbow of him. Please message me if you have any items of his. There is a gold of his on ebay right now for 8 bucks...I offered 5 and the guy banned me from bidding. I should have just bought for the 8 .

Also looking for a Longoria card from Triple Threads that is an auto with the relic saying pokes for pups.

Juanlasttime

Apr 9, 2016
North east Pa
So I used to teach Jimmy Herget for the Reds in high school and I am trying to put together a rainbow of him. Please message me if you have any items of his. There is a gold of his on ebay right now for 8 bucks...I offered 5 and the guy banned me from bidding. I should have just bought for the 8 .

Also looking for a Longoria card from Triple Threads that is an auto with the relic saying pokes for pups.

Just bought the Herget gold for you if you want it... I'll eat the shipping... PM if you want it for $8 and I'll ship to you when I get it... I think it's awesome you want to get a rainbow of a former student...

Kevin

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Just bought the Herget gold for you if you want it... I'll eat the shipping... PM if you want it for $8 and I'll ship to you when I get it... I think it's awesome you want to get a rainbow of a former student...

Kevin
Nice assist...

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008

Kevin

Thank you so much man! I would love it.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

Kevin
Great move!

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Members online

Latest posts