Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

//////////*Saturday Morning*\\\\\*7/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
better night selling at least I have gas money and breakfast $$ .
Have a FCB member coming to game tonight - hope he has money LOL

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning all!

Youth Football Fundraiser and then dinner with the team. Gonna be a long, hot day!

Fordman

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
better night selling at least I have gas money and breakfast $$ .
Have a FCB member coming to game tonight - hope he has money LOL

That'd be me, partner! :) My buddy and I saw one heck of a game in Elizabethton last night. For the $5 ticket, we got 13 innings of baseball lol. See you at the yard later!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, heading to the Mets game tonight, Syndergaard as Thor bobblehead giveaway, gunna try to get to the park super early to guarantee we get them, they are a hot ticket item

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning all, heading to the Mets game tonight, Syndergaard as Thor bobblehead giveaway, gunna try to get to the park super early to guarantee we get them, they are a hot ticket item

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

A buddy and myself are trekking out to Queens for the game as well. He got tickets for his birthday, not sure where we are sitting. Should be a good night!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Hey all. Wife and daughter are in Texas visiting family. My mom and I went to Stockton last night for Nuts/Ports game. Got Kyle Lewis signatures. Heading to Sac for a great card shop then deep sea fishing outta Monterey tomorrow

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Anybody know of a lost Padre fan ??? Had someone request Padre cards at stadium , at least they bought Chargers .

Members online