Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

//////////*Saturday Morning*\\\\\*7/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Anybody know of a lost Padre fan ??? Had someone request Padre cards at stadium , at least they bought Chargers .

I'm starting to think Padre fans are like Bigfoot or the Easter Bunny.... you hear of them being spotted but will never see it yourself in ten lifetimes.

A Tony Gwynn fan? sure... A guy who collects hats of every team? possibly... a Padres fan?? highly doubtful!! :cool:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Evening, gents.

Try just going to the web browser in mobile. It's pretty slick too.

It detects you are mobile and loads a custom skin.
I just switched phones and temporarily forgot how to switch out of the custom skin look. It's not that it's bad, I just like what I know. The new search feature is outstanding.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
comc and the Beckett marketplace have cards I need for my sets. all severely overpriced. hate you have to have funds with comc to even make an offer.
I hate that as well. Especially since I rarely buy a card on COMC over 2 bucks

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
met a FCB member at stadium tonight . Says he came to get autos BUT I furnished baseball , mini helmet and silver marker . Well anyway it was nice to meet another collector LOL .
Have to love it when a parent brings a kid over with 1000 questions and no $$$ .
well at least I made gas money tonight

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
[MENTION=13789]bstanwood[/MENTION], are you in line yet? The lines are crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

We hit a little more traffic than I would have though, didn't get in line until about 5:15. You would have thought it was a playoff game there, that was nuts...outside the stadium anyway....fun game though

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
met a FCB member at stadium tonight . Says he came to get autos BUT I furnished baseball , mini helmet and silver marker . Well anyway it was nice to meet another collector LOL .
Have to love it when a parent brings a kid over with 1000 questions and no $$$ .
well at least I made gas money tonight

Pleasure to meet you again! Thanks so much for the baseball and the awesome stories of the amazing work you do for the Crawdads franchise!