Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Clayton Kershaw out 4-6 weeks with back injury for second straight year.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Kershaw missed 2 and half months last year because of a herniated disk in his back.
Now he'll miss at least a month for another back problem.

Hopefully this is just a coincidence and not signs that he's going to suffer from chronic back troubles that could derail his historically great career.

Like last season, he's the frontrunner for the Cy Young award, and with 15 wins already, he can still win even if he misses significant time.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Hopefully this is just a coincidence and not signs that he's going to suffer from chronic back troubles that could derail his historically great career.

hey, another comparison to Koufax! ;) I bet Kershaw's back problems will make him retire a lot sooner than he wants unless there is some revolutionary back surgery that will make his back almost as good as new.

p.s. Kershaw needs a new trainer.

Jjoey52

Feb 12, 2017
Hate to see it, he is the best since Koufax. He was heading for well over 20 wins and a Cy Young.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jjoey52

Feb 12, 2017
I just seen on MLB network that it is a muscular issue and not related to the disc issues of last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts