Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis set to call up.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
It's now official. Call up has been made. My stash is happy. I'll scan it tonight. :mrgreen:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Bader was named Player of the Game tonight.

First MLB hit was a double in the bottom of the 9th, tied 2/2.

Greg Garcia sacrificed him over to third, Gyorko popped out and Bader scored. Game over.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Very nice! You got some got some high ceiling kids in there. I held onto some old guys for too long with making the mistake of not moving them when they peaked but I've got McKenzie, Flaherty, Hader & Martes in my system either waiting for the call or a rotation spot.

I drafted long term with my pitching when this league started a few years ago....my offense is really solid but my pitching has been my achilles heel. My pitching staff will be a force to be reckoned with in a few years but until then I'm middle of the pack lol. We could see a lot of great names getting a cup of coffee by the end of the season.

I'm a huge fan of McKenzie, but he's still a ways from getting the call. Cleveland has a solid track record for developing pitchers.

Latest posts