Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

When do you leave feedback?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
If they pay right away, i try to leave feedback right away. That reminds me i need to leave some right now

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I normally have answered this as a buyer only, but have recently done a little selling after a very long hiatus. We all know the system is severely flawed, although I try to keep as true to the original intent as possible.

As a seller, I leave feedback once payment has been made, period. Lots of sellers wait for one reason or another, but they are all BS reasons in my mind. A good buyer deserves feedback after they pay and a bad buyer can't be stopped from leaving you bad feedback, so why withhold it for everyone?

As a buyer, I will only return feedback to a seller if they have done as I would do as a seller and leave the buyer feedback upon payment. Unfortunately most sellers don't comprehend this and thus don't get nearly the feedback they could. I have ONE exception. I will always leave NEGATIVE feedback if a transaction went poor enough to warrant it, whether or not the seller left me any or not. Odds are, they didn't, because that is how ******* sellers operate anyway!

djmilhaus

Sep 8, 2014
Seattle
As seller, I leave feedback once they pay. As a buyer, I leave feedback once I've inspected the item(s) and deemed them satisfactory. If, as a buyer, I'm not immediately satisfied, I would reach out to the seller prior to leaving neutral or negative feedback so they can correct/explain. Then leave appropriate feedback, be it positive, neutral or negative.

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
As a seller when I'm processing the order.

As a buyer when I receive the item.

I use feedback as a way to keep track of all my ebay transactions.

Scott F

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
As a seller, I leave it when I ship it. As a buyer I leave it when I receive it. I've found that as a seller, I only get 40-50% of feedback left in return of mine. At first I it really annoyed me, I mean, is it so hard to take a few seconds and leave some...especially when I've taken time out of my day to leave it for you?

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
As seller, I leave feedback once they pay. As a buyer, I leave feedback once I've inspected the item(s) and deemed them satisfactory.

Pretty much this. The only situation where I will leave a negative feedback is if I never receive the card and have to contact e-bay to step in for a refund. I suppose if the card is received damaged due to poor packing conditions I may also leave a negative feedback but this has never happened before.

If it takes forever to receive the card (I'm talking 3 weeks or longer) the worst I may do is leave a neutral but even then I'll generally just ding their DSR.

Members online

Latest posts