Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A few packs of Bowman Platinum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I went to Walmart a few weeks ago and saw the full Platinum display (packs/blasters/big boxes) at Walmart. I was curious but passed it up. A couple of days later I saw what the cards and these boxes were going for and went back to grab some, but it was all gone. That's what I joined the group break on here (was very lucky to draw the Dodgers).

Anyway, yesterday I was at the same Walmart and saw four packs in the display and snagged them. Wish more had been left behind, this is a fun rip.

Pulls of note:

Bellinger base RC
Judge base RC
Judge Rookie Radar RC
Gavin Lux blue refractor 073/250
Carter Kieboom blue refractor auto 05/20

Always nice to get a low-numbered auto. This one seems like a "hold and hope he has a hot call-up in 2019" pull, but I'm no prospector.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I went to Walmart a few weeks ago and saw the full Platinum display (packs/blasters/big boxes) at Walmart. I was curious but passed it up. A couple of days later I saw what the cards and these boxes were going for and went back to grab some, but it was all gone. That's what I joined the group break on here (was very lucky to draw the Dodgers).

Anyway, yesterday I was at the same Walmart and saw four packs in the display and snagged them. Wish more had been left behind, this is a fun rip.

Pulls of note:

Bellinger base RC
Judge base RC
Judge Rookie Radar RC
Gavin Lux blue refractor 073/250
Carter Kieboom blue refractor auto 05/20

Always nice to get a low-numbered auto. This one seems like a "hold and hope he has a hot call-up in 2019" pull, but I'm no prospector.

Awesome pulls! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online