Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning all!

Later I have to fill out a form to have my history checked so I can coach pee wee football.

Every year I have to do the same with baseball & football. Both leagues use the same background checking service (Averity) but one wont honor the other background check.
A bit late to start football isnt it? We started 2 weeks ago.

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
just signed up . Small Rec. league about 8 teams in county , one team 11/12 and two 9/10 our Rec . I have G/S's on each . Same head coaches do baseball

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I'm exhausted. I've been having a hard time sleeping the last few nights, then throw in the fact that I've been working 12+ hours a day, helping Jayme with some of the wedding stuff, and then trying to get stuff done around the house

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Last night I helped Rev. Gaven MIZE throw out first pitch - he was like a kid in a candy store . Kept thanking me - I needed to hide LOL
Funny I helped a HOF players relative do that .

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
[MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION] - f yeah! Sell now.
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION], sorry bud.
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] you of all people shouldn't need yet another background check, let alone 2.

I called in sick for the first time in forever today. I had one hell of a stomach bug last night. Pretty gnarly.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
[MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION] - f yeah! Sell now.

[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION], sorry bud.

[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] you of all people shouldn't need yet another background check, let alone 2.

I called in sick for the first time in forever today. I had one hell of a stomach bug last night. Pretty gnarly.

I sold but I am keeping my foot in the pool.. Dividend date is coming up on Aug 9..

Members online

Latest posts