Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trading My Sports For your Vinyl and Non Sports Sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bhk5150

May 3, 2013
Going a little sideways with collecting interests. I am trading my sport cards for your complete set non sports cards, 45's and LP's. Please stop reading now if all you are interested in is game worn jersey cards, auto's and the like. Sorry, I just do not have those. Condition and year not overly concerning (bur of course, I'm curious). As far as records go, I simply love it for the artwork and the memories it gives me. Especially on the larger LP's. I guess you can say the same thing about the non-sports card sets too. Of course we will trade right down the middle, postage also a consideration for both of us. So what do you have? What might you be looking for? Perhaps we can help each other out and make some space in our basement in the meantime:). Drop me a communication here or for a faster response, hit me up at [email protected] , as I am not always on the board. Of course, all trades will be posted here. Thanks for the read.

God Bless - Billy Keenan

http://www.freewebs.com/bhk5150/index.htm

Bills Happy Zone - Would especially like to trade for these;

Music - Beatles (as a group or single members), Van Halen, Queen, Sammy Hagar, Freddie Mercury, Eagles, David Lee Roth, Eddie and the Cruisers, John Cafferty

Non Sports Cards - M.A.S.H., The Honeymooners, Star Trek

Members online