Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What am i missing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
hwvgd.jpg

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Many people just don't read descriptions. I once bought an auto on eBay and when I got it I could see the auto sticker had clearly been pulled from a different card of the same player and stuck on another one of his cards to look like the card I needed. (It even had hair stuck under the sticker...eww!) So the auto was legit but the card itself was "faux". Anyway, I returned it and saw the seller posted it again. So I created my own listing for the same card and I wrote everywhere in my description that my listing was not real and it was just a warning to other users who might be bidding on that other guy's card. So what happened? I had a TON of bids on my "warning" auction running a card I didn't even have up to $50+. So people obviously weren't reading the title or description. So whoever wins this card, serves them right as far as I'm concerned.

Members online