Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I will be updating your signature if...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hi

Those of you who use photobucket for image hosting and have the no hot linking default image from photobucket in your sig may see a signature update.

I will simply be removing the photobucket image as it's an eye sore and can cause excess scrolling.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Since I don't want to open another entire account, is there a free site you (FCB) could open an account with and we can upload our signatures to? I realize that's asking a bit, but I'd rather not open an entirely new image sharing account for one picture.

Thoughts?

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Since I don't want to open another entire account, is there a free site you (FCB) could open an account with and we can upload our signatures to? I realize that's asking a bit, but I'd rather not open an entirely new image sharing account for one picture.

Thoughts?

Gilmore just announced on-site image hosting last week. I uploaded a couple of files and it was painless. Just go Profile > My Activity > Photos Tab.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I know Amazon Prime has free photo storage/sharing. I'm having problems figuring out how to input my first Amazon Prime test image here because it doesn't end in JPG or other photo extensions.

Members online