Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ******7/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
morning kiddies my family and I are on the way to Milwaukee today to see the Cubbies play the Brewers today

Let the 2 hours drive begin :lol:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Morning all!
I think u misread my post last night. I meant Jaime Garcia, not sonny Gray is a Yankee
morning kiddies my family and I are on the way to Milwaukee today to see the Cubbies play the Brewers today

Let the 2 hours drive begin
Have fun! 2 hours isnt too bad, at least not for baseball

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon all. Yesterday was great, and I'm still slightly feeling the effects of the alcohol haha. But I'm relieved that it's over now. I had way too many people over this morning for me

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Evening everyone, was on the road for a bit today, traveling to Maine to see my folks, relaxing watching Sunday night baseball now.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] asked for some pictures and this is all I have right now, but they both show off the better half anyways. Nobody wants to see my ugly mug anyways haha
d1fe484da30451dae181d772e1d9794d.jpg

0d3b06d7bdf1acae2edbb7fdd9d90d84.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Well, [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] asked for some pictures and this is all I have right now, but they both show off the better half anyways. Nobody wants to see my ugly mug anyways haha

Was this yesterday? If so congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online