Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you collect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
What do you collect? Players, pro teams, college alumni, sets, etc?

I've been away from all aspects of the hobby for several months but I'm trying to find my way back in. Right now mh focuses are:

- Tennessee Titans autographs and patches, with a focus on McNair, George, Young and Chris Johnson

- Western Kentucky University alumni who made it pro

Tonight I picked up this 10-card lot on eBay of WKU QB Brandon Doughty who was drafted by the Dolphins.

a8eb823f8df8eb4df222b0f7ea99f51f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Former Hickory Crawdads . I've met most thru years
No good inserts of your named players - many commons . Need any base of WKU ?

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
Do you have a list of players that went to WKU? I can see what I have.

I collect Sean Taylor and Brian Orakpo for players. Also collect Redskins and college uni cards of Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers.

This forum seems dead for football, but I honestly have a larger collection of football than I do baseball.

Feel free to check out my SCA as well to see if you like anything in my for trade sections: https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Do you have a list of players that went to WKU? I can see what I have.

I collect Sean Taylor and Brian Orakpo for players. Also collect Redskins and college uni cards of Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers.

This forum seems dead for football, but I honestly have a larger collection of football than I do baseball.

Feel free to check out my SCA as well to see if you like anything in my for trade sections: https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs

Mainly:

Bobby Rainey
Antonio Andrews
Brandon Doughty
Taywan Taylor

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online