Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Cory Spangenberg Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RusselMartinsBeard

Jun 2, 2014
Greetings everyone,

I just scanned some new cards in that just got here from COMC and eBay. A few months ago, I got really burned out on cards and put some of these up for sale and was going to use the money to put towards game used items of his, but thankfully no one bought them :D After a few months off from buying cards, I'm back in the saddle again and refreshed.

Cory is a great kid, he went to my high school and was two years below me. I also ran track with his sister and his parents are friends with my parents. My high school was pretty small and he's the first male athlete that has made it to a professional league.

At the beginning of the year, he was sent to AAA after missing most of last year with an injury but was called up in May and has been up since. He's actually having a great year in the bigs and pretty much single handily just whooped my Pirates .

He's been really hot as of late, hence the below graphic. (I'm not saying he's as good as these players, or anything like that, and I know baseball you can skewer stats and numbers to make anyone look good, but seeing my lowly PC player on any type of stat graphic with these guys makes me so proud). I watch every Pirates game and then watch every Padres game, and usually stand when he's up to bat like it's Game 7 of the World Series. He homered of Bumgarner last week and I lost my mind

I'm not a prospector, and I MUCH prefer Topps Chrome to Bowman Chrome so that's why I don't have much Bowman, I don't really plan on picking any up.

For my 2015 Topps Chrome Rainbow, I just need the Superfractor.

Also, not pictured is my stash of 1,000+ Topps base RC's, and I also have 5 more NT RPA's coming from eBay.

So now the cards......

Base rookie cards

Miscellaneous auto's

Topps Chrome Auto's

Panini National Treasure RPA's

2015 Topps Chrome Rainbow

1/1's

Thank you for looking!

Dan

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
Great collection! It's been fun watching the young kids develop as the season goes on. I have 1 auto in my Padres PC.

spangenberg_zpsfab1d793.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts