Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fergie Jenkins Signed Baseball Giveaway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
So Scott (@MrMet) was kind enough to get a ball signed by Mr. Jenkins with a few inscriptions to upgrade the one I'm giving away. The guys in the morning thread know already, but I just got married this past Saturday to the most beautiful bride.
af6f0e28b5c37e9117c5c15717cbf7bd.jpg

We have been together for over 7 years and started dating our junior year of high school. Now, for the contest-

What day did of the year did we start dating?
You can have 3 guesses every 24 hours

The prize-
aeb94f90d0020a8b272218fe0f04a71c.jpg

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Congratulations! And good for the both of you for taking your time. It took me 5 years to propose, and it's not that I didn't know I wanted to marry my girl sooner than that, but that's just when everything lined up perfectly.

As for my guess, I'll go with January 29th...exactly half a year before (or after) the day of your wedding.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Congratulations! And good for the both of you for taking your time. It took me 5 years to propose, and it's not that I didn't know I wanted to marry my girl sooner than that, but that's just when everything lined up perfectly.

As for my guess, I'll go with January 29th...exactly half a year before (or after) the day of your wedding.
We both talked about it before, and we wanted to wait until we were done with school. We both graduated with teaching degrees in May of 2016, I proposed that June.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
We both talked about it before, and we wanted to wait until we were done with school. We both graduated with teaching degrees in May of 2016, I proposed that June.

Well then congrats on the both of you finishing school, too!

Second guess...March 7th.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
November 3, 4, 5. Thanks. Where's the honeymoon?

Incorrect guesses, but the honeymoon is still up in the air. She is a teacher, and has stuff starting on Monday for school/cross country and I'm in the middle of harvest at work so I've been working extra hours. But the original plan was to go to Boston sometime in late May/early June. She asked me what stadium I wanted to see the most and Fenway is number one on my list since I was at Wrigley back in 2013. But then when it was announced that the Twins are playing in Puerto Rico next summer, that is really tempting to do as well