Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some major coin dropped on Aaron Judge Topps Now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Saw this topps now post on Facebook and was amazed at the coin being dropped on these.

Man add that cash up.
48f590d9835c7f54a769eef398690b5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
Does anybody know how Topps contractually works out these Now autograph cards with the players? It seems like they have to have a fast turnaround and a pre-committal from all players that they'll provide autographs at any point during the season should Topps suddenly decide to issue a card for their game/achievement.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Does anybody know how Topps contractually works out these Now autograph cards with the players?

Considering it's topps, it's probably sell the NOW card (or insert a redemption in packed-out products) and pray... pray that the athlete will sign eventually.

I will give Topps props for the Chad Bettis NOW, I got it in about 3 weeks without replacement so I assumed Bettis had his great return game, Topps quickly went to work contacting his agent about interest in signing NOW cards and a deal was reached by the time the NOW cards went on sale.

With Judge, who knows if Topps has an existing deal with Judge or has an agreement with Fanatics to "sub-lease" autos.

Members online

Latest posts