Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this a Devers "superfractor"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
We should get 50 of us to message him at the same time asking, "Is this a superfractor?" We could at least see how creative he gets with his responses. :)

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
On another note, I was trying to buy Red Sox in a 2-box break of 2015 Bowman's Best today, but they were already bought.

The two boxes were insane. 1st auto hit was Bryant RC auto, a Kyle Tucker green auto /99 also hit, some other green auto...and yeah, a Devers red auto 5/5 popped out of box 2.

Just missed it.

Painful to see, but happy for whomever got it.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Well, at least this one's a superfractor-- but where's the "auto"?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Bowman...554424?hash=item25dde4e0b8:g:EKwAAOSwHhRZlwUr

Unbelievable how stupid people are.

**EDIT** -- I contacted seller and he changed title now to read "superfractor not auto"...but until I did, it read "superfractor auto"...

Guy in the original post for this thread hasn't changed his deceptive listing title.

Pretty much proves the seller of this card was intentionally being misleading by calling it a superfractor autograph. The fact that he took the time to change it but still left "auto" in the title tells you all you need to know. Had it been an honest mistake he would have got rid of autograph/auto all together.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
The ol non auto thing is annoying

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

I agree.

Pretty much proves the seller of this card was intentionally being misleading by calling it a superfractor autograph. The fact that he took the time to change it but still left "auto" in the title tells you all you need to know. Had it been an honest mistake he would have got rid of autograph/auto all together.

Exactly.

Members online