Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dusting it off...Night Crew Style!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Hello, My name is Brian and I am a recovering Night Crew-holic! For those of you that may have heard of this rare phenomenon, we used to have a pretty amazing group of guys and gals that would check in on the late night tip. After watching coverage of the National this year, it made me realize that I have neglected my inner feelings and have really wanted to get back on board and resurrect this great group on the site that it started. Unfortunately, the foam cowboy hat is long expired but I'm sure i have a few new head pieces that can be worn.

So, who's with me? Lets get some chatter going for the night!

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Wow it's been a while. Hopefully a decent group of guys will show and get things going...

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Oh the stories we have to share about the old crew. It was a blast. Most of the original guys have moved on but this new millennial crowd....you have potential. Pick me a winner Bobby.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
We wandered over from the old Beckett boards before they decided to do the whole "lets change this **** up and and confuse the hell out of everyone". The crew even tried their own website for a bit before migrating over to FCB. I remember our first National in Cleveland in '09 very well. Anyone care to hear some of the shenanigans that ensued?

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I thought so! I remember getting wasted one night on the balcony overlooking the parking lot. All of a sudden, some raccoons started humping in the middle of the parking lot and I thought Ken tried to hit them with an empty beer bottle. I thought some cards were wagered if it could be done. I also remember driving like an hour out of the way to some shady Walmart so I could pick up a money gram from my dad for my birthday. And who can forget our waitress at Golden Corral in BFE Cleveland suburbs....JAZZMAN! Atleast they had good sweet tea!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Still working.. still playing.. I've been thinning out a few things here and there..

Hope your job is keeping you safe..

Hopefully this thread will take off again..

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I should really be in bed right now.....

For some reason I thought I had a 2008 Topps Update Kershaw RC hiding somewhere. After an intense search I came up empty, but I did find:

- 3 2011 Topps Update Jose Altuve RCs
- 2007 Allen and Ginger Kershaw RC
- 2009/10 Crown Royale Rookie Royalty Jennings/Steph Curry/Evans rookie insert

I see the Altuves sell for $20-30 so not a bad find.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I should really be in bed right now.....

For some reason I thought I had a 2008 Topps Update Kershaw RC hiding somewhere. After an intense search I came up empty, but I did find:

- 3 2011 Topps Update Jose Altuve RCs
- 2007 Allen and Ginger Kershaw RC
- 2009/10 Crown Royale Rookie Royalty Jennings/Steph Curry/Evans rookie insert

I see the Altuves sell for $20-30 so not a bad find.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I went digging for Aaron Judge cards the other night. I ended up finding about 25 of his cards from 2013, 2014, and on. I did find 2 of his 2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Rc's so I was pumped up with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.