Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Night Crew Ep.2!!! Topps Chrome Day!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
So today was release day for Topps Chrome Baseball. Anyone break any? Let's get some discussion going tonight about your most memorable Topps Chrome pulls from recent years!!! Check in starts now for the crew!!!

My most memorable pulls include a Bryce Harper blue refractor auto from 2012 and both a purple and blue refractor autos of Kris Bryant in 2015. I also got a dual auto of Seater and Turner last year. Let's hear what you have hit!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
one box of jumbo = Judge , several low end autos and redemption Hunter Renfroe .
on resale might get 75% back if inserts and a couple stars sell .
Another customer opened a box and doubled in value due to several Judge inserts

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I probably won't be breaking much. I'm sure jumps will be over 200 and I'm not that much into paying 100 plus for hobby.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
Topps Sold Hobby Boxes today Online for $81.99. Needless to say they did not last long at that price. I was able to grab 4 though.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I haven't even really checked with my LCS to see what they have them for. I may just save up and get a Judge auto or maybe one of the other star autos in the insert sets. I'll end up with 10 Chad Pinders or Jake Thompsons if I open any wax. However, it does look kinda cool this year. And the damn pack fondlers have struck ALL of my Walmarts so I guess I'm skunked on that too.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I don't bust much these days but if my store has any blasters on the shelf Monday when I get back from vacation I might pick up one or two.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I haven't seen any live breaks yet. I've seen a few singles. Friend of mine hit a purple Judge auto. Looks decent but the auto checklist is HORRENDOUS outside of a couple guys. And Gilmo, you tried. It wasn't in the cards at the time. Maybe one day when youre old and crotchety.......

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
thanks for the heads up - I can now monitor/purchase 2 of the scrub autos I've been waiting for.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I got a Topps Chrome hobby and jumbo at the local shop. Haven't sorted everything yet. Got base autos of Renfroe (redemption), Smoker, Valaika, Gsellman & TJ Rivera. Roman Quinn refractor & Segedin gold refractor. Also got a Benintendi variation. Could have been better.
Apparently the 2 biggest autos, Judge & Bellinger are redemptions.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online