Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What’s the first CARD you ever pulled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I don't know my first card, specifically, but I think it was one of these.
s-l1600.jpg

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
This one is easy-peasy! 1981 Fleer Cecil Cooper Brewers from my first pack of cards purchased from an impulse purchase at 7-11 (wax box was sitting on the counter next to the cash register).

First insert and first auto must be non memorable because I don't remember on those.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
I can't remember the first card(s), but first packs were 1973 Topps...I still have most of the cards I pulled as a kid from the 70's

That's really cool. 1973 Topps was one of my favorites and I'm trying to finish the set. I'm only about 40 cards away from finishing it. If you would like to trade 73's for 73's let me know. Thanks!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I don't remember the first card I ever pulled - but I remember the first baseball card I ever saw. I was seven years old (1979) playing ping-pong in my cousin's basement when the ball went flying into a dark corner of the room. I happened to find a little card with a baseball player on it. Since I had started playing t-ball the summer before and was baseball crazy, I wanted to know what it was. That's when I learned what baseball cards were. I started buying packs of 1980 Topps the next year whenever mom dragged me to Schuler's drug store. Willie Stargell was my favorite card I pulled in 1980. The next year, there were 3 different brands to choose from (Donruss and Fleer)! I started collecting right at the card boom.

That first card was a 1970 Boog Powell #410 card with creases and a torn corner (cousin let me keep it). Kinda wish I still had it.

s-l500.jpg

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
I pulled a 1989 Topps Turn Back the Clock Lou Brock card out from under a bush when I was waiting for the bus in kindergarten. It was my first card and I still have that beaten to hell piece of cardboard.