Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your best box with MULTIPLE big cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
What's the box best you've opened which contained more than one valuable card?

Mine is 2007 Ellie extra which had an Austin Jackson auto /25 and a Bumgarner 1/1 auto.

The Jackson was over $200 at that time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
2013 Bowman Draft (Hobby)
Austin Meadows Gold Refractor Auto
Aaron Judge Refractor Auto
Clint Frazier Blue Wave Auto
Gosuke Fukudome AFLAC auto

There was also another base auto of someone I can't remember (wave & AFLAC autos were extra hits) & a non auto orange refractor. At the time when I opened this box the Judge was actually the least valuable among these autos & that Fukudome pull was a huge seller at the time. It was the Frazier & Meadows that made my jaw drop because they were the big 2 hits at the time. I pulled in over $600 for the Meadows, a few hundred for the Frazier & close to a hundred for the Fukudome. It was enough funds for me to pick up a couple more cases.

I remember there was a case where I pulled a whole lot of Judge autos (Green Refractor Auto/Refractor Auto/x2 base autos). Back then he was a $20 auto so it was no big deal but if talking current value that case would take the cake.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
2004 bowman draft, phil hughes auto printing plate and a AFLAC refractor redemption set. hughes was huge at the time, i sold the redemption so not sure when or who where in it.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
2001 Upper Deck update.

2001 UD SPx Albert Pujols auto redemption
2001 UD Sweetspot Albert Pujols
2001 UD SPx winning materials gu Pujols/Edmonds/Drew

2007 A&G
Felicity James box topper (dog auto / paw print)
Mickey Mantle gu
Todd Helton rip card which had Cole Hamels red ink auto # /10
Chien Ming **** mini auto

2011 Bowman Draft - Baez graded BGS 9.5 w/ 10 auto and Lindor graded BGS 10 w/ 10 auto
Javier Baez blue refractor auto
Francisco Lindor blue refractor auto

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I guess if something major happened to me while opening a box, I'd be apt to remember, but seeing this title made me thing "who remembers that crap?". That said, I did buy a box of 94 Donruss a few months back and maybe the only reason I still remember now. I don't remember if I had actually ever pulled an Elite before (if I did it would have been a "common"), but I ended up pulling John Olerud. Not memorable in itself, but a 2nd Elite was right behind it. Yep, you guessed it...another John Olerud! Guess I can't really complain, but would have been much cooler if it was a different player.

Yankees48

Jul 2, 2014
2007 exquisite pulled griffey jr ripken jr dual auto /5 expired redemption! Luckily topps came through because card was still available and a tulowitzki 1/1 auto in same box.

2014 bowman draft jumbo pulled trea turner blue wave auto /10 and kyle schwarber auto.

2009 sp signature edition basketball box pulled michael jordan auto /23 and a triple auto of first rounders with kwame brown and some others that were huge at the time.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
About 6 years ago I pulled a Starquest home run /100 and a crash the game instant win of Mike Piazza from the same 1998 series 2 box.
What a thrill!

attachment.php

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Does this count.. 2014 Topps Five Star.. 1 pack per box.. (I bought a case and this was the last box)

First card in the pack.. David Wright 1/1 Quad Patch Auto.. Amazing card.. not even the best card..

wright-a.jpg

2nd card in the pack.. :eek:

jeter-a.jpg

Jul 22, 2016
About 6 years ago I pulled a Starquest home run /100 and a crash the game instant win of Mike Piazza from the same 1998 series 2 box.
What a thrill!

attachment.php
Love this stuff. The boxes that are supposed to stink and pay off. Boxes that cost hundreds of dollars, not so much.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Forget box...from one jumbo pack of 2010 Bowman, I pulled a Starlin Castro Refractor Auto, a Strasburg Orange /250 base prospect, and a plate (Jonathan Waltenbury). At that time, the Strasburg was going for around $200, and the Castro was close to $100.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
My shop owner still talks about this. I bought a box of 2014 Bowman Platinum, hoping for the Bryant Bowman Chrome autos that were placed in them. Well, I hit it as the second auto. As the shop owner were talking about it, he says "you know, Bryant has a regular Platinum auto in this as well? Wouldn't it be crazy if you pulled one of those?"

Sure enough, four packs later, the last auto of the 3 was the Bryant Platinum 2014.