Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 topps chrome mega box and tri-pack...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
stopped in at wal-mart - well actually 2 of them - on the way home from bowling tonight to pick up a blaster or couple fat packs in hopes of hitting something to take to the market saturday....

at the first store , there was pretty much nothing new this week so i just grabbed a fat pack of excalibur basketball (absolutely LOVE the crusades in this product and have decided to put forth an effort with this product)....at the second store i was surprised to see the remnants of a 2017 topps chrome display...all that remained was a beat up mega box featuring 10 "exclusive" x-fractors per box at 34.98 , 2 blasters (with another "exclusive" parallel pack per box) at the usual 19.99 , and 4 tri-packs (with the 5 pink refractors per pack) at 9.98....really only planned to spend 20 or less but i just had to take the plunge and grabbed both the mega box and one tri-pack....

the highlights :

rookie purple refractor auto :
josh hader 238/250

purple refractor :
aaron sanchez 22/299

refractors :
andrew toles
nick castellanos
rick porcello
wil myers

prism refractors :
aledmys diaz
freddie freeman

then & now :
joe panik

freshman flash :
alex bregman

future stars :
nomar mazara

manny machado
nolan arenado

mega box exclusive x-fractors :
bartolo colon
xander bogaerts
jose deleon
kevin kiermaier
ivan nova
melky cabrera
chris davis
jacob degrom
joe jimienez
manny margot

tri-pack exclusive pink refractors :
felix hernandez
carlos gonzalez
matt strahm
freddie freeman
brandon belt

base rookies :
dansby swanson
andrew toles
braden shipley
cody bellinger
matt olson
joe musgrove
chad pinder
aaron judge
christian arroyo

notable base :
yu darvish
george springer
paul goldschmidt
david ortiz
mike trout

nothing HUGE , but at least i hit both of the key rookies and a colored autograph ....i'd really like to grab some more , but if these go as fast as the bowman mega boxes and bowman platinum displays , i doubt i'll have too many chances....

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts