Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shout-out to @psj

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I would like to thank [MENTION=12548]psj[/MENTION] for sending a care package that contained a David Dahl jersey, an auto of (I forget) and some Harper and Strasburg cards for my 12 year old son who is a huge Nationals fan! The best thing about it was watching my son opening a package in front of his 9 year old brother and actually splitting the cards up instead of keeping them all. I told him that was cool to do that and his response was "I was given these cards and someone shared their collection so now I can at least share with my brother" and I was wowed that he learned something from this. So thank you [MENTION=12548]psj[/MENTION] for the kind gesture and the two of them with smiles on their faces!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
That's a really cool story. Try an remember it the next time he acts like a typical 12 year old though. This board is great because of these stories.