Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Modern Day Holy Grail Has Hit eBay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
You know, if we could just scrape up a million bucks we could buy the Harper AND the 2009 Trout super. When I describe it like that, it doesn't sound too crazy.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
If I had the money to buy this I'm not sure I would. When he eventually retires with 400-500(I might be being generous here) homers and around 3000 hits, what will Bryce Harper have done that nobody else has? What will set him above the rest? Of course I guess this is not fair as I feel this way about all newer players which is why my collection rarely has BC rookie autos. You might have "the best" card of Harper ever but it's the best card of a guy who in no way is unique. Certainly no reason to knock anyone for collecting him. But certainly enough to give someone pause if they were considering dropping half a million on a card.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I think you'll need to provide your medical history before he can decide on accepting such an offer. Have you ever smoked a cigarette or consumed an alcoholic beverage in your life? The likelihood of you living another 250 years greatly decreases if so.

He didn't ask. Seems he'd like the money up front. Oh well. I tried. A dime today or a dollar tomorrow? His loss.

Members online