Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Staying alive! Night Crew Ep.5!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
The two mega boxes were ho hum. No big names like Bellinger or Judge but it was still a fun rip. I think the blasters are where its at!!! Not complaining at all on those.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Went to the movie with the wife (that sounds weird, considering I've been married for a whole week now) and came home to find a couple of dents in my car. We were pulling into the driveway and I glanced and saw the first dent without even really looking at my car.
By the rear tire-
6b9fcf72f1fcf392da9065f7d42bf3b5.jpg

So we park Jaymes car and I get out to look at my car and see this on the front quarter panel-
30b3bcf933dfb4155fcbd1d0f4f907bf.jpg

And then some scratches on the roof of my car
40270d8796c3cc47cb50d47b505d9602.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
But other than that, I opened two mega boxes of Chrome the other day. Pulled a Renato Nunez purple refractor autograph from one. That was really the only card of note

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
whats up LNC?

Clark congrats and WOOOOF! Maybe go back tomorrow and check to see if the lot/garage has cameras?
Unfortunately, this happened with it parked in front of my house. We took her car to the movies. And it's a town of 8,500. Thankfully, it's not a really nice car haha. It's a 1997 Honda Accord. But it's cheap, gets great gas mileage, and is a manual transmission

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Well at least it's not the largest loss!

What town is that? I live in Philly and I think there's 8500 people just in my immediate neighborhood :lol:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
That sucks on the dents in the car. That happens down here all the time. Most of the time its by some idiot in a parking lot that thrashes our cars with a shopping cart.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
That sucks [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION]. I juuuust got my Accord back from the body shop on Friday. You may be able to pull those dents yourself with a big ass suction cup.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Dude, thats awesome! I wish we had some cool ass sculptures like that here. We are known for hot dogs, Ryan Zimmerman, and well.....I guess we were the original Washington.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I'm out in Western Nebraska. Not much around here

My only Nebraska experience was when I drove to Oregon years ago with some friends. We got into your state after dark and then we stopped right after we crossed the time zone line going west at a state park with a big lake to camp for the night. We woke up incredibly early and got back on 80 so unfortunately we didn't experience much of the state. Most of the Midwest I'd like to see one day on a slower pace

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
We are also supposed to be In the "path of totality" for the eclipse in a couple of weeks. People are renting out their campers for $500+/night that weekend. They are expecting Carhenge to be packed for it. There's a guy turning 80 acres into a campground just for the occasion

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
My only Nebraska experience was when I drove to Oregon years ago with some friends. We got into your state after dark and then we stopped right after we crossed the time zone line going west at a state park with a big lake to camp for the night. We woke up incredibly early and got back on 80 so unfortunately we didn't experience much of the state. Most of the Midwest I'd like to see one day on a slower pace
I'm guessing Lake McConaughy. Largest man made make, well at least it was. I'm assuming it still is

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
When I got off work I saw that cards are back in business at Walmart. 4 blasters of Platinum, several fat packs. New displays of Chrome and 3 blasters of Optic.

I tried two blasters and four packs of Platinum. I've gotta check for SPs, but otherwise nothing notable except:

- 4 or 5 numbered cards, no major names
- Benentindi RC
- Judge Rookie Radar

If I decide to take the plunge again tomorrow night....should I try again with Platinum or go with Optic/Chrome?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts