Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SUNDAY MORNING THREAD 8/6 ***************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

Woke this morning to a quick power outage. It went off and came right back on in a minute and this was the reason why
Roll-over accident right down the road from me

DSC_0011 (2).JPG roll over.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. I bet I made some of you proud this morning. I actually had a cup of coffee. But I put a lot of creamer in it haha. Not a big fan of the taste of coffee, but love the smell of it

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning all. I bet I made some of you proud this morning. I actually had a cup of coffee. But I put a lot of creamer in it haha. Not a big fan of the taste of coffee, but love the smell of it

I'm going to allow it. Good work Zach.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011

Attaboy.

I finished the yard work just in time to start watching the Yankees game. Pizza for lunch later too!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I may go days without sense of smell and some days everything . I have an eating disorder - eat and sneeze

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon all, hope everyone had a good day, 10 events in two days at a track meet means I'll be going to be early tonight, probably won't feel great tomorrow but I had fun.

Members online