Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why oh why???? Night Crew Ep. 6 Rant Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
You win some. You lose some. Atleast be grateful you found Topps Chrome. It is nowhere to be found here. I went to four different Walmarts before I found some. Bought what they had. Had a good rip last night. Got kicked out of Toys R Us today. Stupid Aaron Judge and Cody Bellinger. See what they did to run this product up this year? Frickin Toys R Us man!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
You win some. You lose some. Atleast be grateful you found Topps Chrome. It is nowhere to be found here. I went to four different Walmarts before I found some. Bought what they had. Had a good rip last night. Got kicked out of Toys R Us today. Stupid Aaron Judge and Cody Bellinger. See what they did to run this product up this year? Frickin Toys R Us man!

Our Wal*Mart had quite a bit of it.

I passed on the $34 box.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I'm pretty sure there are one or two guys locally buying it all up. Even taking the damn display box that everything is packed in. Its all good I guess I will just end up trading for a Judge auto. Thats all I want really. I saw a 5 case break tonight that landed only ONE Judge base auto from Chrome. There were 4 Bellinger autos from those cases but only one frickin Judge. Thats brutal. A friend of mine pulled a purple Judge auto that he may part with so I might go after that. I'd love a blue but I'll take what I can get.

Members online

Latest posts