Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why oh why???? Night Crew Ep. 6 Rant Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Whats up my fellow night shadows! I thought I would get out my little soap box and get on it for a second. I know I know, it won't make a difference but I'm just a little miffed. The wife and I had errands to run today so we went to Walmart to pick up sundries. As is my normal ritual, I checked out the card aisle. I got a little excited when I saw some rack packs of Stadium Club and Bowman. Upon quick inspection, they all looked unfondled. So I picked up a few Bowman packs and Stadium Club too. As we are strolling thru the store, something in my gut told me to take a closer look at the packs. Sure enough. Damn pack searchers. Small slits had been cut on each pack at the bottom near the crimp and it was easy to see inside the packs. I hate frickin pack searchers. Scum of the earth.

Anyway, how was everyone's Sunday Funday?

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Keep me updated! I wanna hear some success! I did pick up a ajumbo pack of Chrome at the LCS and pulled a Jorge Alfaro gold refractor autograph. Not bad for a pack.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
get the foam cowboy hat back and we will talk

View attachment 71818
This is my new headgear
709314232ab62a98c8f43d0a5fa7adfd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
I hate searchers too. I just buy blaster boxes and the occasional hanger packs (the $9.99 ones that are basically one jumbo pack).

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Sunday was going well, then I ran to Wal-Mart to take my youngest to work. picked up some car wash and a 10pack mega box of chrome with the 2 x-factor packs.
2nd pack in pulled a Bregman green RC auto 26/99 and a bunch of inserts. Xfactor packs had a kris bryant, lindor and very last card was the Bellinger xfactor RC. best retail break of my life. think I've posted it on everything now. pretty happy and excited.

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
Im new here. Ill be on a lot in the evenings, so i thought I would introduce myself to the night time thread. Been collecting about 3 years or so. I like the Yankees, even though im a Southerner!

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Mike, how long would it take to ship that Bryant xfractor from Alaska to Eastern NC? LOL Damn nice haul. Bregman is a hell of a pull. I'm insanely jealous and would love to have a shot at that if you ever decide to move it. I'm a closet LSU baseball fan so it would fit nicely in my PC. Congrats buddy!

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Im new here. Ill be on a lot in the evenings, so i thought I would introduce myself to the night time thread. Been collecting about 3 years or so. I like the Yankees, even though im a Southerner!

Welcome to the forums! I am assuming you are in Rock Hill SC? Got a name? And yes, I'm a Yankee fan too. Sssssshhhh don't tell anyone. We're supposed to like the Braves down here.

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks! I go by Freddie. Yes, im in Rock Hill, SC. I just posted my 1st live break and will be recapping the other jumbo box and retail in a bit! I like the hat! Giraffes are my favorite animal

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Your last name isn't Kruger by chance is it? Just checking. Welcome. Many fine members here will help you with your collection and hobby knowledge. What kind of collection do you have? Are you really new to the hobby? I've been collecting since around 1988. I do mostly modern and prospect stuff. Have you had a chance to jump aboard the Judge or Bellinger insanity?

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
I pulled a bellinger xfractor from retail. I sold my heritage judge auto for 40 or 50 bucks when heritage 1st came out. Boy am i kicking myself now!

Members online

Latest posts