Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why oh why???? Night Crew Ep. 6 Rant Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening all. Busy pulling and sorting some cards that I'm hoping to post up for sale. It'll probably take a week or two before they get posted. A lot of low end stuff for $0.25-$3 first and then higher priced stuff afterwards.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Gotta love the lower end cards! I am finding a renewed interest in some of the base cards and lower tiered inserts. Found a Judge EEE Silhouette jersey card, two 14 Draft paper and a 2017 Fortune Teller mini of his tonight. Not bad for some digging. Let us know what you are looking to move. Maybe we can have a Night Crew Yard sale.

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
I found a 2013 paper orange judge in a common box! Paid either fiddy cents or a buck for it in 2014 when i started collecting.

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
In the box breaks. Thanks for the warm welcome and the kind words about my break! Topps Chrome is usually good to me. Last year i got a red refractor bryant/schwarber auto and a seager auto that graded 10/10

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
Ill probably have a friend sell it for me. I dont have a lot of feedback on my ebay bc i rarely sell, although i just listed a few cards. He has over 5000.

RockHillCards

Aug 6, 2017
I have less than 10 feedback. I sold some heritage last year, and only 4 out of 10 left feedback. Its been over a year, so its a 0% positive rating.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
No mojo for me tonight.

Went with 2 more racks of Platinum and just 1 blaster of Chrome.

Platinum:

- Arcia Rookie Radar
- Benintendi, Moncada RCs

Chrome:

- Nova purple ref /299
- Machado, Papi regular refs
- Springer, Moncada 1987
- Tyler Naquin Future Stars
- Cain xfractor? Not labeled as a refractor on the back though

Not sure if I'm gonna give it another try tomorrow or go back to my plan of focusing on PC singles.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online