Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I blame Judge and Bellinger. Night Crew Ep. 7!!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I live in a primarily rural area. There are many and I mean MANY people out here now on the streets and roads under the influence of opiods. They won't stop at anything to come up and rob you. I have had a gun pulled on me before, nearly a mile from the TRU that I was at. I dont wear it all the time. Mostly in certain areas that I travel to. There are some really crazy folks out there.
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yikes, I couldn't imagine that. Indeed, the world is full of crazy

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not THAT bad but as I said, the drug problem is running rampant right now and every crackhead deadbeat is out panhandling for money in parking lots and stoplights. Better to be safe than sorry.
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

zc3009
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it makes you feel any better, I grabbed a blaster and 2 value packs of Chrome. Got a Judge 1987 refractor. That's about the only card of note though
    [CENTER]Signed Allen and Ginter Collector

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkzac View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I grabbed a blaster and 2 value packs of Chrome. Got a Judge 1987 refractor. That's about the only card of note though
    Hey, I still need that for my collection. Haven't even gotten close to one yet. Nice pull. I love those 87's.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanning71 View Post
    Well, I live in a primarily rural area. There are many and I mean MANY people out here now on the streets and roads under the influence of opiods. They won't stop at anything to come up and rob you. I have had a gun pulled on me before, nearly a mile from the TRU that I was at. I dont wear it all the time. Mostly in certain areas that I travel to. There are some really crazy folks out there.
    Yeah, a family living in my own neighborhood (I live in the country mind you) was just arrested for operating a meth lab in their barn...different drug but a drug nonetheless. I always suspected something was off about them, just some really odd folk.

Then a couple days ago someone under the influence crashed into my driveway (the claim alone will cost me $10k if the driver doesn't have insurance and he likely doesn't). From my window I watched him toss some stuff in the forest across the street as he ran from the crash site. He was arrested a few blocks down and neighborhood watch said it was a gun, heroin and drug paraphernalia that he tossed. At least he missed my mailbox which I've already had to replace 3 times since I've moved to South Carolina less than a year ago. The garbage truck knocked it over once, the 2nd time it was another city official vehicle & the 3rd time, well I'm not sure who knocked it over that time. Those suckers are surprisingly expensive to replace but not as expensive as it'll now take to replace the brick driveway light posts this idiot knocked over, even after insurance.

So, drug manufacturers...check. Drug users, check. Guns being tossed a few yards from where I live, check. But at least I can say that I haven't had a gun drawn on me yet down here (knock on wood). I still keep a gun in the glove box at all times, as living in the South has been a drastic difference. Completely different culture.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Yeah, a family living in my own neighborhood (I live in the country mind you) was just arrested for operating a meth lab in their barn...different drug but a drug nonetheless. I always suspected something was off about them, just some really odd folk.

Then a couple days ago someone under the influence crashed into my driveway (the claim alone will cost me $10k if the driver doesn't have insurance and he likely doesn't). From my window I watched him toss some stuff in the forest across the street as he ran from the crash site. He was arrested a few blocks down and neighborhood watch said it was a gun, heroin and drug paraphernalia that he tossed. At least he missed my mailbox which I've already had to replace 3 times since I've moved to South Carolina less than a year ago. The garbage truck knocked it over once, the 2nd time it was another city official vehicle & the 3rd time, well I'm not sure who knocked it over that time. Those suckers are surprisingly expensive to replace but not as expensive as it'll now take to replace the brick driveway light posts this idiot knocked over, even after insurance.

So, drug manufacturers...check. Drug users, check. Guns being tossed a few yards from where I live, check. But at least I can say that I haven't had a gun drawn on me yet down here (knock on wood). I still keep a gun in the glove box at all times, as living in the South has been a drastic difference. Completely different culture.
    See? This guy gets it!!! Its a TOTALLY different culture.

fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Meth is a hell of a drug

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanning71 View Post
    See? This guy gets it!!! Its a TOTALLY different culture.
    I'm a yankee city boy.... you fellas need to stay safe! I'm literally amazed by this!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup. Guy pulled a sawed off shotgun on me while sitting in traffic at the stoplight one block down from Toy R Us.

cardboardconglomerate
     jaypers413
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    When Brian gets kicked out of a store with baseball cards in it, the pack searchers win.
    J.P.

* = can be seen on MiLB.tv

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was about an hour from me. Im right on the nc/sc border below charlotte. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d001dfc8730e

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. Made the news here too.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job getting kicked out Blanning!

One mega box was left tonight which I bought. Eating right now so I have to double check SPs, but the two notables:

- Carlos Asujae RC autograph

And in the second-to-last pack:

- Aaron Judge Prizm refractor RC!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    ffmancards.webs.com
    Collecting: Mickey Mantle, Tennessee Titans, HOF/Star rookies

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There ya go! Nice Judge! And congrats on the auto! As for me.....it takes a real dummy to get booted from a toy store. SMH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast