Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's hot and what's not in the hobby?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
HOT: Teoscar Hernandez now with the Jays is getting hobby love up here.

NOT: Anything (except autos) not a RC of Stanton...can't give the stuff away.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Yeah, many of the 2017 Bowman autos graded very highly which is why they tend to sell for a little less than the typical x1.5-x2 base AU's.

I was wondering if you were going for all 9.5-10 subgrades because they should hold their value better in the future.

When a player gets hot it seems the all gem subs and those with at least gem centering get some premium. I honestly didn't think his big investors would let the prices come down this much...

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
2007 BC Corey Kluber sales have gone up. My Blue Refractor just sold for $50.

I think I paid like $5 for it a couple years back. The guys on blowout said it would be a terrible investment. Said the same about my Keuchel purchases too. Ended up selling them for nearly ten times what I paid.

Looks like I get the final laugh bwhahahahaha

I'm looking to do the same with Robbie Ray & Jimmy Nelson. I keep saying, pitchers with big strikeout totals will eventually become aces. It may take a couple years but it'll happen (as long as it doesn't end up being a fluke season). Nelson may be a reach but we'll see.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
HOT: Teoscar Hernandez now with the Jays is getting hobby love up here.

I have 1st and last in print run of two blue autos on Teoscar, 2015 Bowman, as well as this one (and some base chrome too), if you know anyone looking...

HERNANDEZ.BLACKPLATE.AU.1.1.15B.NS.jpg

I have two blue wave ref, a purple ref /250, and a charcoal bp /499, all non-auto from 2015 Bowman as well.

Cheers.