Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hey Trebek, Your Mother's A....Night Crew Ep. 9!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
What ever happened to Matt LaPorta? Wasn't he the 2nd coming of Jesus in the eyes of so many? That dude disappeared into the night quicker than one of my NC threads!

Alright folks. Everybody check in! I've got my Chex Mix and Koolaid ready! Start the conversation!

How many words a minute can you type? Or are you a big ole ****** when it comes to the keyboard?

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Those Cheez Balls will be mine one day. I promise you this! As for Sam's wrasslin cards...I think he was trying to stir up a group break on them. Haven't heard if they did one yet or not. I'm sure he'll be in here soon enough.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
How many words a minute can you type? Or are you a big ole ****** when it comes to the keyboard?
I used to type 60-70 words a minute, but I've slowed the last few years because I do most of my typing on my iPad and phone. So when I use an actual keyboard, it feels weird for awhile and I keep messing up.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I used to type 60-70 words a minute, but I've slowed the last few years because I do most of my typing on my iPad and phone. So when I use an actual keyboard, it feels weird for awhile and I keep messing up.

I agree that it feels weird typing on a keyboard after using your phone or a tablet most of the time. The one thing that tends to slow me down is stupid little mistakes, and the fact that I try to keep most grammatically correct. Part of that comes from spending 5 of the last 6 years in college, and the other part comes from the fact that I have a teaching degree/license so I want to make sure I don't look like too big of an idiot :lol:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
What ever happened to Matt LaPorta? Wasn't he the 2nd coming of Jesus in the eyes of so many? That dude disappeared into the night quicker than one of my NC threads!

Alright folks. Everybody check in! I've got my Chex Mix and Koolaid ready! Start the conversation!

One time at work the most religious woman I know was watching me type an email and she said "wow, you're a fast ******!" Then I had to sit there and tell her why that was inappropriate. One of the best and worst moments ever.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
haha
I owned this version about 10 years ago and traded it at one point. 15 years after release it's tougher than you'd think.
once in hand I'm 2 away from the 2002 signatures set. Screenshot_20170809-205843.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts