Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@~~~~~@@@~~~FRIDAY MORNING THREAD~~~@@@~~~~~@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all! Happy Friday! I would like to share with you all that while at home playing GTA V I got a phone call for potential job lead. And "I can't make this up" 7 min later, a salary was negotiated a start day was set and my gf and I was just in complete shock! And to think I was gonna move to Florida stuck at home bored out my mind...good things do come to those that wait...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all! Happy Friday! I would like to share with you all that while at home playing GTA V I got a phone call for potential job lead. And "I can't make this up" 7 min later, a salary was negotiated a start day was set and my gf and I was just in complete shock! And to think I was gonna move to Florida stuck at home bored out my mind...good things do come to those that wait...

Congrats!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, today is a cluster at work. We are short handed even with 4 of us from the office out helping in the warehouse, and now I have to sit up in the office to answer the phones. And of course the boss has today off

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
sounds like my place every week Zac haha
y'know how sometimes you look at people and can read them? yeah... i hope shes not but the coffee girl looks as stable a bag of cats mentally (no less fun to look at)

Members online