Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Late Night Carnage....Night Crew Ep.11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
So I decided to scour all of our local Walmarts and Targets today to check for restock on the good stuff. Still nothing. I did pick up a few things though and am breaking now. Will post anything of note. Ok geeks! Check in!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
haven't bought a blaster or been to Wally world / Target for cards in years .
always looking for former Crawdads inserts

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Wasabi dudes!

Praying for rain tonight (70% chance) - hard rain and here's why- So I ride my bike to work everyday. Makes life a little easier. I usually lock it on this scaffold and today when I was walking to the PO (I'll post today's pick up in a sec) I saw some guy powerwashing around my bike. So I walk over and I'm like- Hey that's my bike do you want me to move it? And he said "no it's fine I'm just cleaning up there (points at facade of building)

Anyway I go to ride home several hours later and my bike and all mechanics are COVERED in this thick black SMOOT that came off the building and some foam insulation that was on a pipe on the side of the building. Rode home, pants, hands and arms all covered in this crap :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Gonna find that guy Monday

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I am officially done with Topps Chrome retail, because my Walmart has none left. I bought the last two blasters today. The first had nothing of note, but the second had a Benintendi negative refractor.

I would like to try a blaster of Optic....but it's time to show a little restraint.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts