Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: What defines a man? Night Crew Ep. 12

  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Eastern North Carolina
    Posts
    7,641
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by notjomommasclint View Post
    I'm a Red Sox fan and I love the energy he brought to the game.. I hope he goes 0-5,000 in his career against the Sox though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Jesus, I didn't even know you were on message boards anymore! I totally respect your opinion. I kinda felt that way with Benintendi at the start of the season when he came out hot. I figured he had the AL ROY locked up too but then Judge heated up. Gonna be interesting to see how he finishes down the stretch.
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Eastern North Carolina
    Posts
    7,641
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pulled a Mystery Redemption #1 from 2017 Stadium Club baseball. Does anyone know who it might be or when they might release that information?
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

  3. #18
    Administrator cgilmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    35,852
     fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    471 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanning71 View Post
    I pulled a Mystery Redemption #1 from 2017 Stadium Club baseball. Does anyone know who it might be or when they might release that information?
    Should be soon.


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Eastern North Carolina
    Posts
    7,641
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanna guess who?

    Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

  5. #20
    Administrator cgilmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    35,852
     fcbsportscards
    Mentioned
    471 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Could be anyone really. My guess is moncada


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Check out the FCB Community Sports Card Podcast
    Wanna host? PM Me! We would love to have YOU on the podcast.

  6. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Mystic, CT
    Posts
    1,103
     Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's the hype, almost has nothing to do with him. If all the various sports news outlets would calm down I don't think it would be like this. I will say this current regression should have been expected. He's not exactly the youngest prospect ever, there was likely a good reason he didn't make it to the show earlier.

    Speaking of the hype machine and people I don't like, watching the play at first with Harper was rough, it would be too bad if he were out of the lineup for an extended period. I'm not a fan but I like to see good baseball.

  7. #22
    Senior Member Super Mario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mushroom Kingdom
    Posts
    16,737
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    It's the hype, almost has nothing to do with him. If all the various sports news outlets would calm down I don't think it would be like this. I will say this current regression should have been expected. He's not exactly the youngest prospect ever, there was likely a good reason he didn't make it to the show earlier.

    Speaking of the hype machine and people I don't like, watching the play at first with Harper was rough, it would be too bad if he were out of the lineup for an extended period. I'm not a fan but I like to see good baseball.

    Here’s how I view Bryce Harper.

    It says everything you need to know about a guy when his own teammate is willing to try and choke him to death in the dugout in the middle of a game with the stands full of fans.

    And he lunged at the base. He got what he deserved. Hopefully he learned his lesson.


    Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

  8. #23
    Senior Member Brewer Andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    8,765
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    Here’s how I view Bryce Harper.

    It says everything you need to know about a guy when his own teammate is willing to try and choke him to death in the dugout in the middle of a game with the stands full of fans.

    And he lunged at the base. He got what he deserved. Hopefully he learned his lesson.
    Yeah but his hair looked really good doing it


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    SCREW PHOTOBUCKET
    Jeff Cirillo Spread Sheet ||
    Hall of Unending Gratitude: dazed, magicpapa, uniquebaseballcards, and the vigilant eye of tonsofcommons

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •