Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What defines a man? Night Crew Ep. 12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
It's the hype, almost has nothing to do with him. If all the various sports news outlets would calm down I don't think it would be like this. I will say this current regression should have been expected. He's not exactly the youngest prospect ever, there was likely a good reason he didn't make it to the show earlier.

Speaking of the hype machine and people I don't like, watching the play at first with Harper was rough, it would be too bad if he were out of the lineup for an extended period. I'm not a fan but I like to see good baseball.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
It's the hype, almost has nothing to do with him. If all the various sports news outlets would calm down I don't think it would be like this. I will say this current regression should have been expected. He's not exactly the youngest prospect ever, there was likely a good reason he didn't make it to the show earlier.

Speaking of the hype machine and people I don't like, watching the play at first with Harper was rough, it would be too bad if he were out of the lineup for an extended period. I'm not a fan but I like to see good baseball.

Here’s how I view Bryce Harper.

It says everything you need to know about a guy when his own teammate is willing to try and choke him to death in the dugout in the middle of a game with the stands full of fans.

And he lunged at the base. He got what he deserved. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Here’s how I view Bryce Harper.

It says everything you need to know about a guy when his own teammate is willing to try and choke him to death in the dugout in the middle of a game with the stands full of fans.

And he lunged at the base. He got what he deserved. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

Yeah but his hair looked really good doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts