Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Bar is Open.....Night Crew Ep. 13!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
So its been a rainy Sunday here. Very warm, VERY humid, and pouring down all day long. I figured I would open up the bar and give you guys the opportunity to ask me questions pertaining to the hobby and I would answer them on here. I enjoy doing this to test my knowledge and see how much you guys know too. So lets start it out. Belly up to the bar and fire away. The Night Crew Q & A is now open!!! Check in!

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
tenor.gif

Jjoey52

Feb 12, 2017
I have a set of 75 Linnett cards, are they worth anything?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jjoey52

Feb 12, 2017
I'm sure there's a market out there for them. Most of the teams sell for around 5-10 bucks a piece. They remind me of some of the art cards I've seen done before. Neat lil set to have!

Thx, I always have been attracted to people for the wall sets. I also have a set of the Kraft macaroni, 64 Topps Giant and 62 Post cereal. I generally collect before 1980.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Thx, I always have been attracted to people for the wall sets. I also have a set of the Kraft macaroni, 64 Topps Giant and 62 Post cereal. I generally collect before 1980.

I remember chasing down some of the oddball sets when I was collecting Mattingly cards really hard. I must've fondled atleast 100 loaves of Wonder Bread back in the day trying to find a Donnie Baseball card on the back of the bag. They truly are neat sets!!

Members online

Latest posts