Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Fantasy Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swanssy

Apr 1, 2010
Digging this up to say congrats to John (Bad Luck Bears) on his 2017 FCB Fantasy Football championship. You had an awesome team this year and you almost got hosed with DeAndre Hopkins and Alex Smith getting week 17 off, but even without those guys you still had enough to best me by 9.7 points, so congrats and well deserved!

And thanks to CG for putting the league together. It was a lot of fun playing against some of the peeps from FCB for a change (as opposed to the same people I've been playing with for several years in my keeper leagues). Hopefully we can do this again next year and hopefully I'll be lucky enough to grab a spot again as I'd love another shot at being champ.

Thanks! That was a stressful hour of 4th quarter games! Thought I was toast for sure

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Thanks! That was a stressful hour of 4th quarter games! Thought I was toast for sure

For sure. Twice I thought Cam Newton was going to win it for me in the last few minutes of that game but instead he kicked me in the gut with 2 interceptions! I don't know if you noticed but I kept switching Stafford and Newton as my starter throughout the week and ultimately I settled on Cam because I needed to make up 35 points and Cam has had a few monster games this year, so I thought he was the best bet. Then Cam puts up his 3rd worst game and Stafford has his best game of the year. The fantasy gods can be so cruel sometimes.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Congrats guys! Couldn’t overcome losing David Johnson...I don’t want the first pick next year, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Yeah, I feel you on that one. I went from first to worst in one of my keeper leagues all because of the David Johnson (and Andrew Luck) injury. Some players are just impossible to replace.