Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Fantasy Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
oddly enough , so is the scheduled time , for me at least (as i'd posted earlier in thread in hopes of it landing almost any other time)....ironically , i think i was the only person who posted something here about when they would or would not be available and naturally it's now scheduled for EXACTLY the time i was trying to avoid....i know i'm just one member , but it seems my opinion meant less than even i figured....

also fwiw - in my 17-year old leagues across all sports , everyone usually asks me to hold the drafts EARLIER in the day instead of the 7 or 8 pm ET i used to use.....

Last edited:

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
That's such a perfect time to draft that I scheduled one of my own leagues to draft at that exact time! But no worries for me...I'm a pro at juggling two drafts at the same time.

Also, I'm a fantasy baseball junkie and I run a few keeper leagues of my own. If you guys are interested in putting together a FCB league (and if someone else (@Gwynn545) doesn't put something together), I'm happy to commish one.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
It's a FREE league for a prize...let's be thankful [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] put it together. Just pre-rank and auto draft and make the best of it.

oddly enough , so is the scheduled time , for me at least (as i'd posted earlier in thread in hopes of it landing almost any other time)....ironically , i think i was the only person who posted something here about when they would or would not be available and naturally it's now scheduled for EXACTLY the time i was trying to avoid....i know i'm just one member , but it seems my opinion meant less than even i figured....

also fwiw - in my 17-year old leagues across all sports , everyone usually asks me to hold the drafts EARLIER in the day instead of the 7 or 8 pm ET i used to use.....

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Ok that's what I thought, trying to figure it all out as the wife drives home...should be home before it kicks off, but might have to do it from the app if I can't get to the computer on time

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Had to duck out after the 6th Round, sorry about that, I hate having to Auto-Draft.

But having Tyrod Tyler as my QB is more than enough punishment...:lol:

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Digging this up to say congrats to John (Bad Luck Bears) on his 2017 FCB Fantasy Football championship. You had an awesome team this year and you almost got hosed with DeAndre Hopkins and Alex Smith getting week 17 off, but even without those guys you still had enough to best me by 9.7 points, so congrats and well deserved!

And thanks to CG for putting the league together. It was a lot of fun playing against some of the peeps from FCB for a change (as opposed to the same people I've been playing with for several years in my keeper leagues). Hopefully we can do this again next year and hopefully I'll be lucky enough to grab a spot again as I'd love another shot at being champ.