Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Silly prospecting question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RagingAcid

Feb 26, 2017
Markham, ON
Apparently my main man Walker Buehler will be making a postseason appearance for the Dodgers. Would it be a wise move to sell the cards I have of him? What factors would change your answer? Thanks.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'd wait until he has a big impact, maybe it's September, maybe postseason maybe next year if he lands a rotation spot. Buehler looks like he could be good but pitchers are tricky and the dodgers have been real slow to bring their kids into the spotlight in one fluid motion. He may be a long term investment. I'd bet Verdugo pops before he does, just because dodgers always find a spot for a young bat.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Generally speaking, most pitchers are long term investments. Very few of them come out dominating right after getting the call and even then, it takes awhile until prices spike.

I wouldn't sell until he makes an impact at the major league level or goes on a hot streak. Is Buehler on the 40-man roster? I'm not positive but I think they need to be in order to make the postseason roster. I could be wrong.

Members online

Latest posts