Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Its A Big Ole Sloppy Mess.....Night Crew Ep. 15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Another sloshy, humid, messy night. Its been raining for days here. On a lighter note.....one day closer to Fall!! I can't stand hot weather. So, what shall we talk about tonight fellas? Lets pick a good topic and discuss!!!

Check in creeps!

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I'm getting excited for the virtual card show we have scheduled. Should be a lot of fun...

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Kinda nervous for a medical checkup I have tomorrow.

In 2005 after having intense headaches, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor the size of a fist. Thank God it was benign....it had been growing unnoticed for 7-10 years until it began to put pressure on my brain. It was successfully removed that year.

My checkup MRI 3 years later in 2008 revealed another tumor, but thankfully it was only pea-sized and also benign. The doctor chose to simply watch it for growth. As of my last scan in 2015, it had not grown at all, thank God. The doctor decided to push my yearly scans to every two years.

Tomorrow at 10 AM I have my next MRI....and as always I'm rather nervous about it. If you don't mind please send any thoughts and prayers my way for good results.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Prayers up homie. I hope it works out on the good side. More thank likely you'll be fine. Feel free to update us on tomorrow nights thread. I'll be looking forward to a positive report!

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
My mother had a golfball sized tumor taken out at 68-they took it out. A tumor re grew and has been there ever since and like you they've been keeping an eye. It's going to be all good-these small ones come back and I'm hoping you get the same result!! Hang in there, It'll be great

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Thanks man. I likely won't hear anything until next week. I usually have it done at Vanderbilt where my doc is (I live in south-central KY so it's a manageable trip), but they wanted to schedule my scan for the 21st - eclipse day. No way we were going to fight the madness and chaos down there.

So they worked with us and scheduled the MRI at our local hospital, but I'll have to mail the physical disc with the MRI reading to his office. At the earliest it will likely be Monday before he reads the scan.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
yesterday's morning thread I did.

griffey puts me 2 away from the 2002 signatures set
attachment.php

attachment.php

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I despise politics. the few good eggs don't make up for the rotten ones. the entire system is a joke... but that's just the tip of the iceberg to me. I won't get started.

Stanton on pace for 60!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts