Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Its A Big Ole Sloppy Mess.....Night Crew Ep. 15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I would probably go with either Bowman or Heritage right now. I liked Gypsy Queen but the autograph selection SUCKED. Speaking of Gypsy Queen, did anyone see that the Judge 1/1 black border autograph was pulled yesterday? Man that thing is BRUTAL!!!!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I think it's funny that MLB gave Topps an exclusive license for the logos and all that when the amount of products got "out of control" how many products does Topps put out now? If the problem was simply the sheer number of products and they felt it was too much why not limit the number each company could produce with full licensing.
Maybe I'm misinformed, that happened while I was on a hobby hiatus.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I think it's funny that MLB gave Topps an exclusive license for the logos and all that when the amount of products got "out of control" how many products does Topps put out now? If the problem was simply the sheer number of products and they felt it was too much why not limit the number each company could produce with full licensing.
Maybe I'm misinformed, that happened while I was on a hobby hiatus.

I guess MLB wanted to ruin baseball cards.

Now we have to deal with Brian Gray.

I miss old DLP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online