Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just a bit outside.....Night Crew Ep. 16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Man, that photographer in Boston got rocked in the nuts during the ceremonial first pitch tonight! Talk about two balls and a strike! That has to be one of the worst first pitches I've ever seen! Carly Rae Jepsen and 50 Cent come to mind as well. Anyways, lets get it together people. Lots of things to get to tonight. Check in and lets hear your voice.

Topic 1......why don't people chew Big Red chewing gum anymore? Huge following in the 70's, 80's, and early 90's. Today? Mum is the gum......what happened?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
8c4f8e198f72eddbdc932d8f6217226b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The flavor lasted just a tad longer than that of double bubble. If the flavor lasted longer I'm sure it would be more popular. That was my go to when I asked my mom for him when I was little

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I'll guess the Boston hatred at least has a little to do with 2004 and 2013.

That first pitch was awesome, unless you're the camera guy or his wife. The kid tried to drop a big 12 to 6 hook and it got away. Forget about the curve ball Ricky...

Status
Not open for further replies.