Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The #MilbDailyThread - 8/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
The downside is, my collection is littered with a lot of cards that I should have sold long ago. I just dread selling on Ebay now.

Yeah, it can be a real *****, especially as a prospector. So many buyers end up requesting returns because they don't feel like the card will grade as gem mint (even if you list it as NRMT to Mint Condition) or when prices go down a couple weeks after you sold them the card. Then you have to worry about the scam artists who buy your Bowman Chrome autos, ask for a refund and then send you back a different Chrome auto of the same player that is in worse condition (Switch their ****ty condition card for your nice condition one). E-Bay almost sides with the buyer so as a seller you are screwed. Your best bet is only selling graded cards.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Yeah, it can be a real *****, especially as a prospector. So many buyers end up requesting returns because they don't feel like the card will grade as gem mint (even if you list it as NRMT to Mint Condition) or when prices go down a couple weeks after you sold them the card. Then you have to worry about the scam artists who buy your Bowman Chrome autos, ask for a refund and then send you back a different Chrome auto of the same player that is in worse condition (Switch their ****ty condition card for your nice condition one). E-Bay almost sides with the buyer so as a seller you are screwed. Your best bet is only selling graded cards.

I would prefer to sell here but not much juice going.

I have never sent in a card to be graded. I used to drop them at BGS in person when I lived in D/FW but I have not lived there in two years now.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Alvaro Seijas' line - 6 IP, 5 H, 2 R, 1 BB, 3 K

Austin Franklin's line - 6 IP, 5 H, 1 R, 1 BB, 4 K

Tyler O'Neill HR (26)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Kyle Tucker HR (20)

I would prefer to sell here but not much juice going.

I have never sent in a card to be graded. I used to drop them at BGS in person when I lived in D/FW but I have not lived there in two years now.

It's been over a decade since I've sent in a card to be graded and I can't even remember how I used to go about doing it. However I was scammed a month ago (it was only a $50 card but it's not about the money, it just infuriated me. Nobody likes to be taken advantage of) and since then I've wanted to start doing it again. I'd just like to wait until I have a large enough quantity of raw autos worth grading before I do.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
It's been over a decade since I've sent in a card to be graded and I can't even remember how I used to go about doing it. However I was scammed a month ago (it was only a $50 card but it's not about the money, it just infuriated me. Nobody likes to be taken advantage of) and since then I've wanted to start doing it again. I'd just like to wait until I have a large enough quantity of raw autos worth grading before I do.

Back to back nights with a HR for Tucker. Maybe he is turning the corner on that back injury.

Not sure who does BGS group subs here but that could be the way to go. I likely will try to get in on one in the off season, so I will not be in a rush for them to be returned.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Mitch White's line - 3 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 1 BB, 4 K

I won't be posting Soroka's line tonight. Ugly.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Yohander Mendez's line - 4 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 4 K

Kodi Medeiros' line - 6 IP, 3 H, 3 R, 3 BB, 5 K

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Forrest Whitley's Double-A debut - 6 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 11 K

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL