Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dougie's Goin Deep! Night Crew Ep. 17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
So my fire department has an industrial leage softball team. Our normal business meetings are held on Thursday nights but tonight our team had a game. I was asked to keep the score book so we went out to the park and got ready for the game. Mother nature didn't cooperate with some pretty intense lightning so the game was cancelled. The storms pushed out of the area and we decided to have a practice. I am not on the team due to work scheduling but I did participate tonight in the "practice". B-Lan put in some work at the plate and took some cuts. I shoulda eaten some chicken parm because I SUCKED! Didn't strike out and got some good rips in but man, I can tell I haven't played in quite some time.

Anyway, check in dudes/dudettes. Lets get it kickin tonight.

And Sam, I kinda like the way the Clearly Authentic product looks. Each case is gonna have 2-3 decent names but damn if Roman Quinn, Aaron Nola, and Joe Musgroves aren't plentiful! LOL.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
9:00 Shakes off the cobwebs and gets out of bed.
9:01 Lets out a blistering fart and takes 90 second piss on his hands, farts 5 more times.
9:03 Drinks three raw eggs Rocky Balboa style and opens the fridge.
9:05 Takes out leftovers from the Kowloon Pupu Platter for three he picked up last night.
9:15 Grunts at his wife and gives his kids 20 bucks each to leave him alone.
9:17 Takes a dump.
9:22 Sings Van Halen in the shower.
9:25 Shaves and leaves his goatee.
9:30 Takes 35 vicious cuts with his bat naked in front of the mirror, screams out loud "Dougie is going deep tonight!"
9:45 Puts on his cowboy boots and tight jeans and tank-top and gets ready to leave.
9:50 Grunts at his wife and kids and tells them he'll see them tomorrow.
9:57 Pulls onto Route 1 with Led Zeppelin blaring, cuts three people off, gives the finger to all three people.
10:15 Pulls into Fenway Park, tells clubhouse parking attendant to make sure he blocks Nomar in.
10:16 Puts the kid in a headlock and threatens the kid and his family's life if there is one scratch on his truck.
10:22 Walks into clubhouse and calls Nomar a **** for the first time today and 350th time this month, asks Nomar if he misses his boyfriend Lou Merloni.
10:27 Takes another dump, leaves door open and yells at anyone who walks by.
10:30 Gives Nomar a dead leg and calls him a ****.
10:33 Stuffs Derek Lowe in a locker and pisses on him.
10:37 Goes through a 10 minute hand shake with his boy Tim Wakefield.
10:45 Takes Pokey's headphones off and steps on them, says until he is hitting .250, no music.
10:50 Francona walks by and Dougie cuts him off and says "Is Dougie DHing the first game?"
10:51 Francona runs and hides behind Schilling.
10:55 Dougie tells Trot if he played 162 Games his numbers would look like this: .375 average, 72 HRs, 52 Doubles, 9 Singles, 6 Walks, 220 K'S.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Got my Jackie Robinson yearbook which is super cool.

It's crazy looking at the nicknames they use "Dusky Flash" to casually refer to Robinson.

5c004c2d2f75fd3f3ffb6f9c23d7bb16.jpg
4f7a7f12853c435860a6df7871bacebb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online