Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********** FRIDAY MORNING THREAD ******* 8/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Got to my dad's about 12:40 central time. Woke up early for no reason. And I finally got the picture of everybody going from the church to our reception. It was pretty fun riding through town on a trailer drinking a beer. I'm just glad we didn't get pulled over because I'm pretty sure we could have gotten a few citations haha

d56371788b92b2b311107a1432f5e968.jpg

Diaclaimer- no clue what I was laughing at right before the picture was taken

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
now that's different . I've to / in lots of weddings . My trademark was filling with Styrofoam packing peanuts .Pour in sun roofs . Came home once to find bags in my trees .

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Landed a decent job in Orlando so I figured why not? My daughter will stay with her mother in NY and will come to me in the summers and I'll come up to see my middle son graduate college

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

That's not a terrible gig. My sister is going to college in NY. I didn't mind the state but don't know that I'd ever live there. What do you do for work?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning all. Been working since 330, here until 12ish. Taking a nap then going to see comedian Brian Regan tonight, should be a fun time

Members online