Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cards you didn't even know existed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Have you ever picked up a card you didn't even know existed until you saw it for sale? I have a handful of them like the ACE prototypes, but the latest one was from our very own Patrick at @radicards . I've never seen it on any checklist, want list, etc. before.

2000 CHEX MIX CYBERACTION BIG LEAGUE CHALLENGE
05251712.jpg

What have you picked up that you didn't know existed until it was for sale?

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Have you ever picked up a card you didn't even know existed until you saw it for sale? I have a handful of them like the ACE prototypes, but the latest one was from our very own Patrick at @radicards . I've never seen it on any checklist, want list, etc. before.

2000 CHEX MIX CYBERACTION BIG LEAGUE CHALLENGE
05251712.jpg

What have you picked up that you didn't know existed until it was for sale?

Nooooooooooo - I can tell you what I didn't know existed until someone taunted me with it on a forum!!!

Never seen that one.

Last edited:

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Didn't know this card existed until I saw it the other day.

s-l500.jpg

"1999 PACIFIC INVINCIBLE BASELINE SPORTS VARIATION.....LESS THAN 15 OF THESE WERE DISTRIBUTED BACK IN 1999 AT A MEET THE MANUFACTURER EVENT FOR A NOW DEFUNCT SPORTS DISTRIBUTOR, BASELINE SPORTS, IN VIRGINIA. A REPRESENTATIVE FROM PACIFIC CHOSE 10-12 DIFFERENT PLAYERS INCLUDING JETER, CLEMENS, PIAZZA, GRIFFEY, RIPKEN, DREW, A-ROD... AND FOIL STAMPED 15 OR FEWER CARDS OF EACH PLAYER TO HAND OUT TO ATTENDEES. IN THE LOWER LEFT OF THE FRONT OF THE CARD YOU WILL SEE THE FOIL STAMP WHICH READS "BASELINE SPORTS GRAND OPENING 1999 JUNE 10-12 1999".

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Nooooooooooo - I can tell you what I didn't know existed until someone taunted me with it on a forum!!!

Never seen that one.

I believe I actually checked your site to see if it was there as well.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
SHAME.jpg

In all seriousness though, that is AWESOME! Updated my list, thanks for sharing!

Attachments

• SHAME.jpg
    SHAME.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 20

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I maintained a fairly narrow focus on cards I collected over the years, but have always welcomes most oddball items. I used to scour the annual bog books for new cool oddball items, but don't remember ever seeing this guy listed. I don't always stumble upon them live either, but someone posted this card on one of the sites and knew I had to have it. As luck would have it, the only one I have ever seen offered for sale since was also signed.Seaver Front_zpsbgckqjml copy.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts