Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bartender! Jobu Needs a Refill! Night Crew Ep. 18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Well, I just happened to stop into my "go to" Walmart this afternoon prior to work in hopes that they might have restocked the card aisle. Guess what? They were ON the card aisle restocking as I walked in! Didn't leave any for the kids this time. The two nice employees were putting some Donruss Football blasters out and I kindly asked if they had any Topps Chrome today. Lady said, "Oh yeah, here ya go.". She dug into the master cartons and came out with a few blasters and some rack packs. I thanked them and they wanted to know why everyone was buying that stuff up. I took a moment to tell them why it was a hot product this year. They were very interested in why it was flying off the shelves. Anyway.....I had me a lil rippage.

Anyone care to know what I got?

Check in girlie men!

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
MIKE!!! I have to admit I did so so I think. I did pick up a jumbo at the LCS this afternoon with two jumbo packs to boot.

Results from jumbo box
Luke Weaver base auto
Josh Smoker base auto
Jason Hursh base auto
Josh Smoker refractor auto /499 ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Frank Thomas Award Winners auto /50

In the two loose jumbo packs...

Ryon Healy gold refractor auto

Not too shabby I guess.

In the retail breakage I hit

Kris Bryant prism refractor
Yoenis Cespedes variation refractor
Cody Bellinger prism RC

and....

Andrew Benintendi GREEN refractor auto /99!!!!!!!!!

I am pleased.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Thats a great Joe G auto! Those Sweet Spots are some of my favorite releases of all time.

I'm probably gonna stash some and flip some. I'm still undecided on the Benintendi.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Nice green auto!

I also found freshly stocked Topps Chrome at Walmart. Someone bought one jumbo but I got the other. The main packs were lackluster, but one of the xfractor packs had this:

- Aaron Judge xfractor RC!

Not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Well, I just happened to stop into my "go to" Walmart this afternoon prior to work in hopes that they might have restocked the card aisle. Guess what? They were ON the card aisle restocking as I walked in! Didn't leave any for the kids this time. The two nice employees were putting some Donruss Football blasters out and I kindly asked if they had any Topps Chrome today. Lady said, "Oh yeah, here ya go.". She dug into the master cartons and came out with a few blasters and some rack packs. I thanked them and they wanted to know why everyone was buying that stuff up. I took a moment to tell them why it was a hot product this year. They were very interested in why it was flying off the shelves. Anyway.....I had me a lil rippage.

Anyone care to know what I got?

Check in girlie men!

When you do this you need to go live on the FCB FaceBook page.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Nice green auto!

I also found freshly stocked Topps Chrome at Walmart. Someone bought one jumbo but I got the other. The main packs were lackluster, but one of the xfractor packs had this:

- Aaron Judge xfractor RC!

Not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I pulled a Bellinger X-Fractor, and was very surprised when I saw what they were selling for on eBay. 50+. I bet the Judge is going for more.

I’m going to wait until around the playoffs to list mine.

Members online

No members online now.